Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Mr. and Ms. Wonderful dolls

Dolls with a sense of humor.

Ms. Wonderful says:
  • Don't feel bad honey, i forgot it was our anniversary too!
  • You don't need a glass, just go ahead and drink right out of the carton.
  • A new reversible drill, oh honey it's just what i needed!
  • Are you sure it's ok to wash this shirt? You've only worn it for a couple of days.
  • Don't worry about taking the trash out. I can use the exercise.
  • It really doesn't matter if you leave the toilet seat up, it makes it easier to clean.
  • You're right, we don't need directions, maybe you'll find a short cut.
Mr. Wonderful says:
  • You take the remote, as log as i'm with you, I don't care what we watch.
  • You've been on my mind all day. That's why I bought you these flowers.
  • Why don't we go the the mall, didn't you want some shoes.
  • You know honey, why don't you just relax and let me make dinner tonight.
  • The ball game is not that important, I'd rather spend time with you.
  • You know, I think it's really important that we talk about our relationship.
  • Plus many more!
  • "Ahh, can't your mother stay another week?"
  • "Let's just cuddle tonight"
  • "Actually I am not really sure which way to go, I'll turn in here and ask directions."
buy them here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


University of Phoenix