Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Cyclops

The Cycloptic Kitten




Cy, short for Cyclopes, a kitten born with only one eye and no nose, is shown in this photo provided by its owner in Redmond, Oregon, on Wednesday, Dec. 28, 2005. The kitten, a ragdoll breed, which died after living for one day, was one of two in the litter. Its sibling was born normal and healthy.


Cycloptic Colleague

Number Two: Dr. Evil... it's about the sharks. When you were frozen, they were put on the endangered species list. We tried to get some, but it would've taken months to clear up the red tape.
Dr. Evil: You know, I have one simple request, and that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads! Now, evidently, my cycloptic colleague informs me that that can't be done. Can you remind me what I pay you people for? Honestly, throw me a bone here!

The Cycloptic Cat

In college I used to feed scraps to a cycloptic cat. Not only was this cat missing an eye but also had two large saber-toothed teeth. It was if a long dormant fragment of DNA revived to give him those long fangs-- some odd throwback from when domestic cats were tigers or jaguars. And he had a strange cry that sounded more like a bleating lamb than a meowing cat . . . read more

The Cycloptic Fashion Statement

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


University of Phoenix