Monday, January 09, 2006

Seinfeld Quote of the Day + a philosophical musing

KRAMER: (Like a teacher) The Andrea Doria collided with the Stockholm in dense fog 21 miles off the coast of Nantucket.

GEORGE: How do you know?

KRAMER: It's in my book - "Astonishing Tales of the Sea."

GEORGE: Kramer, can I take a look at that book?

KRAMER: Oh yeah. I also got "Astounding Bear Attacks."

I think i was able to correctly answer a Jeopardy question because of this quote at some point. Having the capacity to provide an answer to a Jeopardy question is one of the ways i determine whether something is useful. I think it is a decent mechanism of evaluation. Geography is typically helpful in this regard. Current events, presidents, things from the bible, etc. I'm not saying i know anything from the bible, just that i sometimes wish i did because it is useful information to know (because of Jeopardy).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


University of Phoenix